Can my son get infected if he has unprotected sex with a woman who has several partners ?

I have a 17 year old son. I used to hear stories from my neighbours that my lady servant is not in good conduct and sleeps around for money. But as she was good at work and very dependable I ignored. Today I had to leave home early to attend wedding. My son was there, so I asked my servant to come and do her work as usual. I returned a little earlier, only to find my son having sex with her. I yelled at both and asked her to get out. Now I am worried, as they did not use condom also. If she sleeps around could my son get any infection. What should I do?
Asked On : Thu, 9 Jun 2011