Can my sinus infection cause low sperm count ?

I have done a sperm analysis which state that i have 5% active sperm. Doctor i want to know if my sinusis infection can cause it ? Thanks!
Asked On : Sat, 19 Mar 2011
1. Always wear loose under garments.
2. Dip your testicles daily in ice cold water for 20 minutes.
3. Take herbal supplement Navras Pak made according to 5000 years old yoga ratnakara.
you may send a mail to for more details.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
This condition of low active sperm is curable with quality herbal and safe medicines having no side effect. The sperm count both can be increased by removing infection from reproductive system.This can be completely cured with herbal medicines. Mucuna pruriens and Tribulus Terrestris are the best herbal treatment for low sperm count and other problems related to semen. These are natural substitutes for male hormones and stimulate the testis to form healthy active sperms with full motility. This medicines complete the sperm count and over power the infection in reproductive system
Contact your nearest ayurvedic doctor for details