Can my partner transfer std/i to me without contracting it himself ?

My partner and I recently had some sexual health tests done because he had been with someone else while we were seperated. All the tests came back fine except for one who s results hadn t been sent through yet. At the time the dr said not to worry and if it came back with something wrong he would contact us, otherwise if it was ok he would not contact us. Today I got a call from the practise saying my dr had been trying to contact us and needed to see us both. My partner called back and asked about the test result and his secutary said his results we re all fine. When I phoned they wouldn t tell me if mine where ok and simply said I can t tell you anything only that he wants to see you and discuss it with you they also wouldn t let me see someone else. question s are could my partner have given me an std/i without actually getting it himself (as I have never been with anyone but my partner)? or is it possible something else more serious could have shown up in my blood and urine tests even though they were checking for Std s only? I have an Implanon but did a pregnancy test anyway which was negative.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Mar 2011