Can my partner become pregnant after I have had a vasectomy and a negative sperm count?

Hello, I ve had a vasectomy in mid 2009 and analysis with negative sperm count in 9/2009. So my concern lies with my girlfriend being 9 days late for her period. She was usually a light bleeder, with cycles starting every 21 to 25 days, always. While this is a new relationship, i ve had sex in 2009, with no pregnancy, and no late period, however, with a different women. Now, with me being cut, cauterized, and clamped, is there a chance she s pregnant, or could this be hormone related due to the now confessed love, and seriousness our relationship just encountered? Any suggeation, or help is greatly appreciated because i m freaking out a bit, as we both do not want any children, at all. Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012