Can my medicine for diarrhea and sinus infection cause blood in my stool ?

I have a sinius infection for about two weeks or more and have had diarrhea and painful stomach cramps. I haven t had my flu shot yet and also the stomach virus is going around. Do I have the stomach flu? Also very recently I spotted blood in my stool that was bright red and only a small amount. I have never seen or had blood in my stool before and I m worried about this new symptom. I m eighteen and have psoriatic arthritis , GERD ,an innocent heart murmur, and Strabismic amblyopia . I take Ibuprofen 800mg three times a day (been taking for little over a month) Nexum 40mg once a day (just started a little over a month) Sulfanzine 500mg twice a day (just started) I m wondering can my medicine cause me to have blood in my stool.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Nov 2011