Can my lungscar be removed? What can help PTB?

hi Gud day! I ve been applyng for a job now for almost a year and the reason I cant find one is that I keep on failing the medical exam solely because of the scar in my lungs due to PTB..I completed my medication for 6 months last june 2010, my scar in the lungs is 2 years old now..Im wondering if there is a possibility that my lungscar be removed? I asked some pulmonologist and they say that PTB scar is permanent and no way to get rid of it,but what confuses me is that I have a sister who also had PTB,she get treated for 6 months,after that her lungs was check and found a scar,that was year 2008.a year later, she had her annual check up(2009)and the scar was still there,but on September of the same year ,2009,her Chest Xray went clear, her lung scar from PTB was gone,from that time forth up to now, her chest xray stays clear..Im hoping that my scar will be gone too..i need a reply on this thanks
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012
Pulmonologist 's  Response
Some times TB heals by formation of excessive scar tissue which may remain for a long time or even permanently and in your case that seems to be the matter. Nothing much can be done to remove this scar tissue except that i can advise you to do deep breathing exercise and pray that it goes away with passage of time. You can`t compare your response to anybody else as every case may have it`s individuality and respond differently to the disease and it`s treatment