Can my height increase at the age of 23 years ?

HI,i am girl from india.I am 23 yrs of age n around 5.2 feet tall. I want to increase my height by atleast 2 inches.Is it possible at dis age ? Are there any special excercises or nutrition that might help me ? I have heard that its possible by working on ur spine muscles and bones.please answer.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Aug 2011
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query
I am sorry but you have reached the end of the growth spurt so no exercises or medications will help now, but being thin will help u look taller and also vertical lined clothes
Have a healthy living
increasing height becomes difficult after your bones have matured which is around 18 years for a female. your final height depends a lot on your parents height.
you can still try exercises such as jumping, skipping, hanging to rods.
taking protein filled diet, such as soyabean, pulses, eggs, etc
keep trying, but dont get depressed if you dont get the result.