Can my height be increased by herbal medicines ?

hey Doctor i am 19 years an i am 5.4 my Height can increase by herbal medicines...? Plz reply ..And i you can suggest some medicines ?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Mar 2011
Hi, Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum.
You are still very young. You can increase your height by regular swimming and skipping. Exercise regularly and for Herbal medicines, you can consult any Ayurveda Specialist. Good Luck, Take Care.
  Anonymous's Response
Still you are in the age group where you can increase your height.Your height can increase upto 20 yrs of upto the fusion of long can take high protein and high calcium diet for further help.
Above that regarding medicine you can take Thyroidinum 3x 2 tabs twice in warm water for 3-4 months.If there is no improvement after one month stop it and consult your nearest homeopathic doctor,

Wish you speedy increase in height,
dr jignesh
Hello and welcome to HealthcareMagic!!
No, I do not advise herbal medicines. Most of the results are inconclusive, and its not advisable to go for medication which has not been proven to produce satisfactory results. Since you are a 19 year old male, its quite possible that you have reached your adult height. How tall are your parents? And how tall are ur siblings or cousins? Do the other members of your family fall within the same height range as yours?
Best wishes and regards.