Can my girlfriend be pregnant because she came in touch with my semen ?

my n my girlfriend s age is 15. a week before v had sort of sex. v didnt did intercourse. nor did v both removed our shorts at a single time. v knew nothing would happen. but now she is getting delayed period by 6 days. v did it on 4th n her period was on 5th bt its not done even now,she has never got delayed periods till now. den why suddenly is it getting delayed by about a week.... whats going on??? n what are the pills to stop pregnancy now??? Note:Even if we didn t had done intercourse still she has many a times came in contact with my semen but it was always ensured that whenever she came in contact with my semen she was in her shorts at that time
Asked On : Fri, 10 Jun 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic
If you did not have proper sex there are less chances of your girlfriend getting pregnant.There is always a small chance if the semen comes in contact directly with the vagina or else there cannot be pregnancy.Since you are tensed please get a urine pregnancy test done at home with first morning sample of urine to rule out pregnancy.If that is negative then she may not be pregnant and the delayed periods can be due to fear;stress;or hormonal imbalance for which she can consult a doctor.