Can my father aged 60 yrs undergo surgery for stapula since he is suffering from multibone fracture ?

Hi,My father has met with an accident and suffering from multibone fracture(stapula,crevicle ,Fronf rib 5,back rib 3).It has also hurt his lungs.Plese suggest whether he can under go with surgery for stapula.He is 60 yrs old.which is the best hospital to undergo for surgery. Hi,My father has met with an accident and suffering from multibone fracture(stapula,crevicle ,Fronf rib 5,back rib 3).It has also hurt his lungs.Plese suggest whether he can under go with surgery for stapula.He is 60 yrs old.which is the best hospital to undergo for surgery.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011