Can mottled skin on extremities, trunk be related to lupus ?

Hi. I have a 3 1/2 yr old daughter who occasionally has mottled skin on her extremities and trunks which became more pronounced after taking a bath. Sometimes it also appears even when she s not in the shower and the temperature is not cold . She s kind of irritated everytime the mottling appears. I ve been wondering if this is normal or not. My husband was recently suspected for having lupus because of her malar rash and positive lupus anticoagulants.pls. Help.thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012