Can mother's exposure to bacterial infections, UTI's, and vitamin deficiencies affect neonate's bone strength and general health ?

Can exposure from mother s Bacteria infections, UTI s, and vitamin deficiencies effect neonates bone strength and health in general? Can klebsiella oxytoca expose to a neonate cause their bones to be weak? I have a long history of bacteria infections, as well as autoimmune diseases, and also have a long history of vitamin d deficiency , calcium deficiency , and was finally diagnosed with scoliosis of my back after nearly 15+ years of back and bone pain. Each if my children were exposed during pregnancy to my acute bacteria infections and UTI s , and I also have a history of white blood count too numerous to count, as well as Ecoli bacteria infections. I want to know if all this coupd affect my children s bone strength, and overall health in general. I am 29 yrs. old, 5 2 , usually between 117-125 lbs., African American, born anemic with weak neck muscles, and am from the Northwest region of USA. All of ky babies were 1-3 weeks early, largest baby was 6lb.5 oz. Smallest baby was 4lb.15.5 oz. Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011