Can mosquito crushing lead to HIV infection ?

If we crush a mosquito when is biting , can it lead to hiv infection?
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic
hi..mosquito crushing does not lead to HIV..its a wrong is usually transmitted sexually..the blood doesnt enter your body so do not worry..the bite can cause malaria and other illness
General & Family Physician Dr. Anuj Kumar Patel's  Response
welcome to health care magic
when a mosquito bites...first it releases a salivary juice which dissolves blood and then sucks blood...mosquito does not transmit HIV virus as it cannot contain this virus..hence there is absolutely not possible about mosquito transmitting virus...
thank you,take care