Can missed period for weeks suggest pregnancy? Why are there stomach cramps?

im 21 and its been 5 weeks since my last period, could i be pregnant? i havnt done a test yet because it may be too early to show, the dates from my last to periods where: april i came on 14th, may i came on the 11th and i havnt come on yet? i havnt had any signs to period pains although i do get stomach cramps and aches please help
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012
Since you haven't had your period for 5 weeks, you can test your urine for pregnancy. You can use a highly sensitive test kit for the same and use the first morning sample of urine for the test. You can also go for a blood test for the same.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal