Can metolor affect sexual potency ?

Sir If I take metolor 50 for a long time do I loose sexual potency I am seventy years old now i am taking it since 10 years..
Asked On : Mon, 28 Feb 2011
my husband has chf/high blood pressure'has been given CRT(defibellator/pacemaker} as E fraction was between 20 and 25. HAS BEEN on these meds; benicar,fursemide,ranexa,cimetidine,klor,plavix fish oil and multivitamin in am;takes allopurinol and furesmide,coreg cr and ranexa at supper. cimetidine,lipitor fish oil at bt.
benicar is no longer in our drug list..the dr. has suggested Diovan ..will this have reactions with other drugs?
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
Dear upraoudayagiri
i recommend you taking some herbal ayurvedic products for your treat of BP.which has no side effect and very effective for your complete treatment and learn Yoga therapy too
some of the drugs available in the market are
tab serpina
Tab Tensarin
Tab Abana
Contact your nearest ayurvedic physicians for detail