Can methamphetamine cause cancer ?

what cancers are or possibly related to methamphetimine use
Asked On : Wed, 10 Aug 2011
I think this drug has no evidences for cancer causing effect.I suggest you to leave this drug.
Dr A.K.Panda
Research Officer,
General & Family Physician Dr. Tina Jacob Das's  Response
Hello there
Welcome to HealthcareMagic. Methamphetamine, a drug of abuse, causing euphoria/ stimulant effect, is known to cause seizures, hypertension(high blood pressure), certain abnormalities of lung( like pneumothorax), skin infections, kind of heart attacks liver and even kidney failure are noted. But am sorry to say, havent seen or come across literature showing direct correlation between this drug and cancers. Howsoever, I would suggest you to refrain from it as much possible, as this in no case , going to do you any good than giving a transient period of pleasure.Hope, my answer was convincing enough. Hope you able to get out of its grip.Take care.
Hi Well come to Hcm
methamphatemine related cacers are not being reported as per my knowldge
and literature I have gone through.Self injection can lead to Aids Whch is worst
than cancer. Addiction, overdose effect on brain are other major side effects