Can meloxicam be used for muscle strain pain especially during night and its dosage?

I have a severe groin muscle pull that wakes me every 3 hours for more Advil . I was given meloxicam for an arthritic knee and recall the doctor saying it was easier on the stomach . I tried it and the pain is manageable. Can meloxicam be used for muscle strain pain? Can I take it every 12 hours or is it strictly 15mg every 24 hours? I am worried that I will not get relief at night. My muscle is at its worst at night. I am much better standing.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  448 Awaiting Answer