Can masturbation lead to problems later in sexual life ?

Hie, Daily i am performing self sex atleast once I am secreting sperm out. So can u please tell me will that lead to any problem during sex with life partner after marriage. My health status is good. My age is 21 and my weight is 60+.Hie, Daily i am performing self sex atleast once I am secreting sperm out. So can u please tell me will that lead to any problem during sex with life partner after marriage.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011

Welcome to HCM.
Masturbation is not harmful for health. You do not have to feel guilty about it.
It will not affect your sex life after marriage.
After masturbation take special care to clean up, because dampness in the thigh region can lead to fungal infection.