Can masturbation habit make the penis weaker ?

Hi, i am 27, married. i was masterbating since I was 17, i masterbate 3/4 times each day (last 10 yrs regularly). Its a addiction for me and I can t control it anymore. maybe 4/5 days bt then I had to masterbate I could not quit from it. Now during intercourse with my wife I found my pennis is wickening and not very hard. I feel pain while I am trying to enter my penis into the vagina . And intercourse last long max for 3/4 minutes. So you understand the pain of ours. Pl help me sir.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012
Thanks for query,
Masturbating daily doesnot affect your penis size.
The penile musculature is not affected by masturbation or sex with women.
You feel weak penis due to your excitement threshold is low as you are satisfied with masturbation.
The feeling of masturbation & actual sex with women cannot be compared because in first fantasy supervenes while in actual sex it is performance based.
You masturbation habit should be controlled.
Remember that excess is always poison.
So divert your mind from sex.
Do some meditation or yoga.
Thanks.