Can low testosterone levels cause pain in hips, back of legs, fatigue and low libido ?

My husband is 49 years old. We were in Cuba May 1st. When we came back he started feeling pain in his hips, buttox and the back of his legs especially bad at night. He has been experiencing night sweats as well. He has been feeling fatigued even before Cuba, in bed by 10pm and he is experiencing very low libido and has been experiencing ED for over a year now. He does use Cialis . The Doctor is sending him for acupuncture and massage for his leg pain. I m thinking this may have more to do with something systemic and low testosterone levels??
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012