Can lisinopril cause cranker sores? On BP medication after a fall

Can lisinopril cause canker sores. I have never had them however in the last few months since going from 5mg to 10mg they seem to be a constant recurrence. I am 29 male and otherwise healthy. I was put on bp medicine following some complications after a 20 foot fall. Otherwise I am healthy fairly stress free and I eat healthy no junk or excessive sodas or coffee. As i said this has never been a problem until recently. I do also have the cough that is common with lisinopril. Thank you for any help you can offer.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012