Can lecorrea prevent pregnancy ?

can leukorrhea prevent in getting pregnency
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011
i totally agree with dr pragnesh
it may be physiological ,but we should not forget fungal infection.

General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Dear thanks for choosing health care magic.See for pregnancy to occur there two things are required one is normal and healthy female reproductive organs and male egg.If you have infection in your private parts then yes it can interfere with pregnancy.Cause of leucorrhoea are many,it ranges from just physiological one to some local ulcers or even infection.So it is important to get examined and ascertain the take care.