Can laziness be a side effect of the medication of gastritis ?

hello doc, my fathers age is 58 years. he was suffering from gastric trouble. we have consulted a gastroenterologist . after some examinations, he have prescribed STELBID, FRANXIT, PAN D AND SOFTOVAC. After that my father got relieved from gastric troubles.however he has became lazy now. he is sleeping too much. he dont like talking to people, and lost interest in any work.is that because of side effect of any medicines mentioned above.i have consulted the doc. but no result. what shall i do now? please help.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Aug 2011