Can kissing and biting a sex worker lead to contracting HIV virus ? What tests confirm HIV and when must they be done ?

HI doctor , I kissed on sex workers may b 5 years before,time of kissing due to my teeth bleeding came from her s lips & that immediately whatever saliva in my mouth I year before I moved to another country for processing of residence visa I undergone for medical test & that every thing is ok .Now I want to ask that Is it chances to me to infect HIV due to that kiss only ?But last year whaen I tested that time all reports shown negative.Pls advice me. Should I need to test again before my marriage? That mean in future due to this incident I cannot get infected to HIV. In this year I am going to marry so shall I do ? or to go test again...?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Jun 2011