Can ketamine cause constipation and will taking Mialax help alleviate?

I am doing the experimental detox from two years of being on opiates due to a very rare (I am actually patient one for chronic) illness called chronic sickness caused by malpractice (The nurse failed to use the computer to infuse vancomycin for a cellulitis). This caused 2 g of vancomycin to be infused over one hour putting me in Renal failure and also causing the serum sickness. The malpractice got worse when the nurse and the physician both failed to document that I had redman's syndrome there in the emergency room and that they had overdosed me. I got better in a few weeks. It was made chronic four months later when I went back to work as a nurse, please note it was in a county hospital with a primarily indigent population of clients, and is exposed to tuberculosis and had nine months of antibiotics, per protocol for latent (-cxr) TB, which then re-triggered my serum sickness.. As for the ketamine we follow protocol based on research and is done outpatient and I just checked my blood pressure and I'm also on quantity and the benzodiazepine during the one week process. I take three doses a day of .1 to .25 mg of ketamine. I haven't had a bowel movement in two days which is but when I started. Is constipation typical with ketamine? I was going to take MiraLAX to alleviate. Thank you, Matt
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013