Can jaundice cause swelling type feeling in upper left side of the head ?

i have swelling type feeling in upper left side of head and back down right side of head....and backache upper right side of back bone ..i m suffering from jaundice from last 2 months...my hapatitese is neg..pain occur is not continous but effect i feel regularly..what do i do....i had been treated with liv.52 and vinoliv..rantac.d.vitamin b tabs.. i have swelling type feeling in upper left side of head and back down right side of head....and backache upper right side of back bone..i m suffering from jaundice from last 2 months...my hapatitese is neg..pain occur is not continous but effect i feel regularly..what do i do....i had been treated with liv.52 and vinoliv..rantac.d.vitamin b tabs..
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011