Can jaundice be spread by touch ?

im a boy im 24 year old. dr i have pimples , when i do sex my pimples will reduceincrease, what a sulotin for decrease it?
Asked On : Wed, 23 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
Pimples can be reduced by taking less oily & spicy food, plenty of water, keeping bowels clear,externally dont use any cosmetics or mecinal preparations simply wash the face frequently to remove extra oil &dirt.
If still pimples persist then consult a homoeopath.
As for as sex is concerned ,there is no relation between it and pimples.If jaundice is due to hepatitis B then it can be transmitted through body discharges like saliva so be careful.
Homeopath Dr. Anshita Singh Rathore's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum

Pimples have no relation to intercourse. If you have acne at 24yrs of age, u need medication, homeopathy can help with this.

Jaundice can be due to hepatitis, Hepatitis is a viral illness, and hepatitis B can be transmitted sexually . Saliva can transfer the infection. So please be careful

For further enquires-
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
mostly jaundice symptoms are in Hep A and E which trasmit from faeco oral route and its due to contaminated water,There is chance of transmit during kissing unles weak immunity
There is no corelation of pimples with sex
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Pimples come in young age and can be controlled by washing your face regularly;avoiding oily fatty food ;if infected you can take medicines from a doctor.They will reduce with care & treatment ;as for sex it will not increase or decrease the pimples.