Can it possible to have genital Herpes outbreak after 19 years ?

I have had oral herpes outbreaks on or around my lip area since as far back as I can remember (maybe I was about 6-8 years old). In 1992, a Jr in high school, I had a genital outbreak. I have not had a genital outbreak in 19 years. But today, I am afraid that I feel the burning symptoms again. Doctors in the past have prescribed Zovirax topical cream for my oral outbreaks. Is there anything I can do or take over the counter to help me until I can schedule a doctor appointment? Age: 35
Asked On : Sun, 17 Apr 2011