Can irregular periods result in lower back, abdomen and hip pain ?

Hi! I m a 20yr old female. I ve had lower back pain , hip pain and lower abdominal menstral type cramping all ranging in different levels of discomfort/pain severity. This issue began between the end of February and the begining of March. Background:I have VERY irregular periods. I can skip as many as 4-6 withot seeing my period and other times I will get them every other month. It s almost surprising to get my period consecutively. And I come on on ANY date; so my my cycles are extremely unpredictable. I was raped on February 25. I had a period on March 11, 2011 but it was lighter than normal...
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011