Can ipill be used two weeks after an abortion as an emergency contraceptive for unprotected sex ?

Hi, I need help. I m 24 years old and in a longterm relationship. had an abortion last month and the bleeding stopped after about ten days on the 1st of march. I had a scan done on the 12th and it said no sign of a pregnancy . I ended up having sex after that around the 16th without protection for some time but then we used a condom. After going through all I did I ended up making a stupid mistake once more and am now terrified that ill get pregnant again. Please tell me my options. Also if I take an ipill now will it work? And is it ok to take it so soon after the abortion? I had not even gotten over what happened emotionally and once again I m terrified. I don t think I can go through it once more nor can I let anyone find out. The worst part is my boyfriend has not been a support like I expected from him. Funny thing is he still insists on not using a condom and doesn t seem to show any concern for my health or how this can effect me. Please help me. I m hurt, terrified, lonely and lost and don t know where to go or who to talk to.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Mar 2011