Can inverse psoriasis on vagina always mean STD ? Family history of psoriasis

Could this be mistaken for an std? inverse psoriasis on vagina? Ok I had an allergic reaction to latex long story short I used vagisel.thing s got worse med burned inflamed when i went to,and Dr.looked at me said sorry you have herpes ,that test was swabbed &came back rejected,so they called me into lab for blood test for hsv-1&hsv-2,they wouldnt read me test it say s hsv-1 1.68,and hsv-2 both are IgG the hsv-2 IgG type 0.91,and I didn t feel,or see blisters.psoriasis runs in my family I think I get it in my butt crack sometimes in the crease of my breast.Someone please help me.ThankYou for reading this I m lost I am a 31 year old mother of two.I m female sorry
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011