Can intense heat cause more irritation to pubic area? Explain risks

I am visiting Cambodia next year and I know the temperatures are very hot and can regularly reach 50+ degrees celcius. Can intense heat cause more irritation and itchiness to the pubic region due to pubic hair and the warmer climates in Cambodia. I live in the UK so the average temperature is only 15 degree celcius. I am a young male (17) and I have never shaved my pubic hair before, but I wondered if the heat can exacerbate irritation in the pubic region. I find my pubic hair itchy enough as it is and wondered what necessary steps should I take, if any and what risks are involved should I take any action. Thanks, Jack
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012