Can intake of Levocitrezine for pressure utricaria have side effects on conceiving ?

26/f.sir i am dental surgeon .recentlt got married.i hade problem of pressure utricaria 2yrs again since one month i am facing this issue.on pressure points as knee ,dorsal surface of knee,ankle,elbow,trouser bands,i have taken levocitrezine di hydro name belair.brand name bayar.5mg for 5 month in tappering dose.but now i take when needed its frequent problem it usually occur once or twice a week.i want to concieve,is this drug harm now i can not visit my specialist i am away from my home town
Asked On : Fri, 22 Apr 2011