Can inhaling marijuana react with anesthetic for frenuloplasty?

Hello, i may be having a frenuloplasty operation soon(cutting the frenulum) and im assuming i would be put on general anesthetic , the problem is that my little group of friends tend to hang out with these guys that smoke marijuana and we ususaly end up in there house while they are smoking it and we would end up inhaling some of it as we are in the same room as them.im wondering if i inhaled it after i have had the surgery could it have any bad side effects to the anesthetic or any other drugs/painkillers they give me?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012