Can implanon cause oral lesions? Outbreaks in the in the mouth. Allergic reaction?

Can implanon cause oral lesions? I started to have out breaks in my mouth a couple months after I received the implanon. I have gone to the doctor and the dentist . Both were very unclear abou what it could be. The doctor ran some tests and they came back negative and the dentist said he has never seen anything like this before and took pictures but still has yet to get back to me. He seems to think its some sort pf allergic reaction . The implanon is the only thing I can think of that would cause this. I haven t changed my diet or anything like that.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013