Can i use sepodem xp 325 instead of sepodem xp 200 for severe cough ?

my problem is in night after dinner liquid cough with fresh blood comes. my doctor suggest an medicine sepodem xp 200 this is not available in market. can i use sepodem xp 325?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011
  Anonymous's Response
welcome to health care magic
please see your doctor for dose recommendation properly..over dosing can harm you.
take care
General & Family Physician Dr. Tina Jacob Das's  Response
Hello there,
Welcome to healthcare magic. You have been having episodes of blood in sputum since quite sometime. In that case, was it thoroughly investigated? There are multiple problems which might cause one. So I would suggest if you had not done then first get it thoroughly evaluated. And then start the antibiotic, because at times certain ailments might get masked due to random use of antibiotics
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response

The blood in your sputum can be checked with tab. Bol badh ras 2 bd tab ayapon 2 bd and mahalakshami vilas ras 1 bd. for five days.