Can i use any lubricant or gel on my penis while having sex ?

Hi, I use coconut oil to my penis while doing sex with my wife as i am not able to enter my penis in to my wifes vagina. Request you to please advise any side affects by doing sex like this. we want to have children as soon as possible.Any effect in getting pregnancy if we use coconut oil in sex. Also request you to please advise any other lubricant or gel. sometimes I use condoms initially while starting the sex. after doing the sex for few minutes I remove condom and do normally.by this way i am able to enter my penis easily as i get lubricant that is already associated with condom.any effect in getting pregnancy in this way?
Asked On : Mon, 7 Mar 2011