Can i use DIVAA-500 Divalproex Sodium 500mg (Delayed Release) insteded of DIVAA OD-500 Divalproex Sodium 500mg (Extended Release) for migraine ?

Hi, I have migraine pain and i consult with neurologist in INDIA and he suggested me DIVAA OD-500 Divalproex Sodium 500mg ( Extended Release ) . take 1tan/day for year but by mistake I got DIVAA-500 Divalproex Sodium 500mg (Delayed Release) . Can i use DIVAA-500 Divalproex Sodium 500mg (Delayed Release) insteded of DIVAA OD-500 Divalproex Sodium 500mg (Extended Release)
Asked On : Tue, 29 Mar 2011