Can i try for a child if i use tetralysal 300 for dark underarms ?

Im a 30 years old female and have had tetralysal lymecycline 300 about 4 yrs ago for dry patches i developed under my underarms i was also told that it cud childause our baby to hav yellow teeth . my dr put me back on as my underarms are now very dark and is spreading which makes it very hard to be confident as it looks very unsightly. we have also just decided to start trying for our 2nd child and how bad is it for conception or for the unbron baby if we were to fall pregnant while on this medication???
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jul 2011