Can i take prolactin,metformine for my breast while on the treatment of PCOS ?

i am 24yrs,height is 5 2 ,weight is 50kg,suffering from pcos for 4 yrs,taking krimson-35 & metformine about these yrs,having some gaps in these medicine,now my prolactin level was 37.12,2 months ago,taking cabergoline ,i have constipency prob,other prob of breast for prolactin,metformine does n t suit now,in allapathic treatment,for yrs,side effect occur,and physically,mentally i am not ok, is there any way to recover pcos completely in unani or homeopithic medicine,without any side effect??
Asked On : Wed, 29 Jun 2011