Can i take ovafin to conceive ? goin to turn 25 next month.its been 6yrs since i am married.i have a 4yr old son.i hav been trying for a 2nd Baby since April pregnant in septembr 2010.but had a miscariage in 9th week.n0w im again tryng since february 2011.but its been 3months now.can i take ovafin now?is it safe?any side effects? Mrs.F
Asked On : Sun, 17 Apr 2011
Radiologist 's  Response
Welcome to do you take Ovafin? were you advised by some doctor? Taking hormones without medical guidance is dangerous.Do not fret and avoid stress.Please undergo a thorough check up viz pelvic scan,blood tests etc.. and take consultation from a qualified doctor to help you achieve your goal(child) better and safer.Take care.
hello Dr.Mrs Radha,
im really pleased to see your reply..actually before my miscarriage when i was tryin to concieve(as i mentioned before that i started trying in APril n was able to conceive in september)my doctor had my detailed chekup n gave me fertility tablet..but before i could have that medicine i was after my DNC...its been 3 tmhs dat im trying to have a baby..i was thinking to have that medicine...but wasnt sure so wanted to take advice,
waiting for ur reply.
Radiologist Dr. Radha Narayanan's  Response
As i said before taking hormones indiscriminately would rather mar the health than improve it.Please see the doctor again tell her exactly what transpired after the last meeting and if she tells you to take it go ahead-as last circumstances were different from now.
thnku so much :)