Can i take medicine for thyroid if i am on In vitro fertilisation ?

hello, i am due to start ivf treatment soon (for embryo donation) so probably taking less meds than if full ivf, ie. lupron etc, to get the uterus ready for implantation - however I ve also just been diagnosed with underactive thyroid, so need to start taking that medication too. can I take them both at the same time, or should I wait a little while until I get my thyroid working properly, and then begin the ivf meds? if so, how long is that likely to delay things? many thanks
Asked On : Mon, 21 Feb 2011