Can i take i-pill while on isotroin 10mg and ginette 35?

DR. I am taking isotroin 10mg and ginette 35 past 20days can i take an i-pill
Asked On : Tue, 1 Feb 2011
Hello mehek;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Isotroin 10 is Isotretinoin and is used in cases of acne vulgaris and Ginette35 is a hormonal pill used to treat PCOS and being hormonal pill it will protect you from unwanted pregnancy.So if you are on Ginette since last 20 days there is no need to take a I-pill if you have had unprotected sex.Ginette 35 will help and protect you from getting pregnant.Still if you take it there can be hormonal imbalance leading to irregularity of menses.