Can i take glycomet to reduce weight ?

hello sir can u suggest me glycomet 1 gm reducing weight
Asked On : Thu, 23 Jun 2011
thanks for query
do dieting
do jogging
One thing about losing weight is it doesn’t appeal us because the things you do to lose weight is boring and difficult. Unlike eating and enjoying delicious food. Sometimes, I wish there is a magic spell to lose weight but that is too good to be true.

General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
thanks for query.Glycomet is a drug used most commonly in the treatment of diabetes and poly cystic ovarian disease.It is not a weight reducing drug per se.Please do not take this without advise from your doctor.This is not an anti obesity drug.this reduce weight in some patients.
wishing you good health.