Can i take ambien 10 (zolpidem) to go to sleep? How long can i expect to feel wired like this?

i snorted some energizing aromatherapy powder 500mg about 6 hrs ago and i am still feeling effects. i did a few bumps of it spread out in 6 hr period prior to stopping. obviously i should have done more research prior to using this drug because i cant even find any reviews or anything about this product. does anyone know what the active drug is in this ? will it show up on a drug test for meth, coke, weed , opi, etc. for a random screening for a CDL license in the United states? Also can i take ambien 10 (zolpidem) to go to sleep? i know a doctor will say no to this question but has anyone else done it ? How long can i expect to feel wired like this?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011