Can i stop taking medicine which i am taking from 2 years to overcome depression ?

Hi I have been taking Lamitor OD 50 and Celintra 20 since last 2 yrs. Now I feel i have overcome with my dipression. Can i stop the medicines. I am shifted to other city and unable to contact the old Doctor ...Please help.. Hi I have been taking Lamitor OD 50 and Celintra 20 since last 2 yrs. Now I feel i have overcome with my depression . Can i stop the medicines. I am shifted to other city and unable to contact the old Doctor...Please help..
Asked On : Sat, 25 Jun 2011