Can i prevent hair fall by using Homeopathic medicine ?

Hi, my hairs arefalling verymuch plz suggest some homeo medicines and oils
Asked On : Tue, 31 May 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Regarding hair various reasons can be assigned. If it is sudden and acute better will be to get thyroid examined. Avoid use of chemicals as dye and excessive use of hot air blowers. Have balanced diet with lot of fruits and vegetables and look for your Hb. level also. Amongst herbal remedies we use sesa oil locally and internally as general tonic cap. ferroliv forte with praval pishti act good.
Homeopath Dr. Premal Shah's  Response
hello dear
start arsenic alb 30, selenium 30 and acid flour 30 2dram bottels each and take 5-5-5 from each for around 1 month
start taking brahmi,calendula,jaborandi,china off,cantharis,acid phos Q all in 30ml liquid and take 20-20-20 drops after meal
start using arnicare hair oil of healwell company or arnij hair oil and arnij shampoo of aayush homeo pharmacy

and see the result in a short while
all the best

to purchase any of homeopathic medicines online
visit -
email -
call +91 98254 44736
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
There need to find the main reason for hair fall. many factors are responsible. stress, environment, hereditary, hb deficieny and dietary as per condition be aware of any chemical shampoo, hair oil. take herbal formula for hair wash and oil massage of amala, ritha, sikakai, are best.
wash hair regularly and take iron supplement in case of iron deficiency and stress management.
for detail
Homeopath Dr. Swati Ramkumar's  Response
Hair loss are of different types( androgenetic alopecia, telogen effluvium ) and can be caused due to a variety of reasons.
In cases of females, stress, hormonal imbalance, nutritional deficiency, anemia, post partum, crash dieting, illness or underlying diseases like PCOD or thyroid could cause hair fall. While in males stress, heredity, habits like smoking etc., might be the cause. Physical damage to the hair in the form of hair treatments, straightening, perming, use of hair colors or rough combing could also be the culprit.
Hence it is important to identify the cause and there by decide the line of treatment.
Hence I would suggest you to visit a Homeopath for a detailed case history, who can examine you and suggest the further line of action. Certain blood tesst might also be required.

Let me assure you that homeopathy does have very good results in cases of hair loss!!!