Can i plan for a pregnancy after the treatment of polycystic appearance on right ovary ?

Hi, I am 26 years old woman,weight is 48 kilos and height is 5 6 . my doctor said after an ultra sound, that I suffer from mild polycistic appearance on my right ovary . she advised me take dimet 850 mg for 60 days , single dose for 7 days in the beginning and then continue twice a day to get used to the drug. however i suffered from all the side effects like diarrhea , nausea , vomiting, distaste, sleeplessness etc., and had to stop I am planning my second pregnancy and really worried ..pls help :(
Asked On : Thu, 2 Jun 2011