Can i have sex while on Ampicillin capsules ?

hello, I got cold and Can I have a baby with my wife? I have already ate Ampicillin Capsules one day, dose it affect sperm quality?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Feb 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
niether your cold nor the medicines for such minor illness will affect you from having baby ;don't worry go ahead .
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
thanks for choosing health care majic.Minor illness like this do not affect sperm quality.Drugs taken by father does not affect the child even during conception.Have good nutritious diet and enjoy stress free that is more important.all the best.