Can i have sex if i have white discharges ?

now a'm 27yaers old adn not married,can i do sex even white discharges. a'm getting white discharge continously before and aftre periods.can i satify my partnesr .waitng 4r ur reply
Asked On : Sat, 23 Oct 2010
Sexologist Dr. Vinod Raina's  Response
good morning andra
you should not do sex when white discharge is comming out from your vigina.You should consult your doctor as it can be some infection with virus or bacteria or fungus.
best is you should go for an culture anaylsis of the discharge which will give us exactly diagnosis of the disease.
before periods you can do sex but after paeriods u should do sex after stopping of beleeding,that is very safe for you and your partner